The best solution laser system
for spinal surgery
2,100nm Ho:YAG Laser
Holinwon holmium laser is easy and safe to use.
It offers a variety of treatment options for spine, general surgery
and is characterized by delivering 30 watts to tissue with shallowing depth
of penetration for preventing iatrogenic injury.
Considering its key feature, Holinwon is best suited in multiple operating in a variety of areas.
What is Holmium Laser
Holmium laser is highty absorbed in water and in biological tissue.
The laser energy is converted into heat with a depth of the tissue of approximately 0.4mm and thus it is suitable for precise incision and tissue vaporization.
Holinwon Holmium laser ablates soft tissue such as disk material and hard tissue such as osteophytes.
Therefore, the low penetraction of the holmium laser makes it the ideal instrument for the laser spine surgery.
- Small incisions and minimal scar tissue formation
- Less cutting and less damage to healthy tissues
- Decreased blood loss
- Decreased pain and reduced need for pain medication
- Quicker recovery and faster return to regular activities
- Allowing patient to go home the same day
- Decreased risk of postoperative infection
- Laser-assisted spinal endoscopy
- Laser lumbar disc decompression
- Soft tissue removal
- All soft tissue open and endoscopic procedures
|Irradiation type||Holmium Laser|
|Energy per Pulse||0.1~3J (0.1 step)|
|Pulse Duration||Up to 600㎲|
|Repetition Rate||2~15Hz(1Hz step)|
|Guide Beam||5mW @ 532nm|
|Electrical||220V,50/60Hz, 5kVA, 20A, Single Phase|
|Cooling||Air Cooling System|
|Dimension||370(W) x 714(D) x 894(H)mm|