Advantages of 4th generation laser treatment
It is the newest treatment to block off blood circulation by radiating laser into the varicose vein.
When laser is radiated into the varicose vein through optical fiber,
vein will be shrunk and backflow of blood is prevented due to injuries of blood vessel.
- Absorption coefficient of 1940nm is also higher than 1st~3st generation diode laser in the water.
(808nm, 980nm, 1470nm)
- Xlender-Y with 1940nm wavelength, offers the optimum wavelength for fast and effective endovenous laser treatment.
- Endovenous laser ablation uses heat energy to close the vein fron the inside, quickly relieving patients of symptoms.
- Shortened operation time and there is no scarring.
- Procedures are quick and pain-free.
Patients can walk out of the clinic and carry on with their day.
- Plastic Surgery
WONFIBER treats all indications of varicose veins
• Great saphenous vein
• Small saphenous vein
• Tributary veins
WONFIBER offers the optimum treatment solution for an effective and gentle endovenous laser therapy and is setting new standards for patients and users. Delivering homogenous laser energy at 1470nm based on a unique and patented distal design, WONFIBER minimizes the risk of vein perforations and assures high echogenic visibility.
|System Type||Diode Laser|
|Max Power||0.5 to 12W|
|Pulse Duration||Up to 600μs
|Cooling System||Air Cooling System
|Electrical Requirement||220VAC, 60Hz, 1kVA, Single Phase|